Hours: Part-time, 15-20 hrs a wk
Wage: $8.50 per hour
The Lunch Aide is responsible for preparing and serving food, maintaining outstanding food safety standards, and cleaning up while providing exceptional customer service to students and the school staff.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal, and Edibles Rex food safety policies, making sure the kitchen area is clean and the food is maintained at the correct temperatures.
- Observes a safety first environment.
- Ensures adequate supply of condiments, milk, backup meals, and supplies.
- Serves the correct portion of designated food items.
- Effectively communicates to management issues or concerns that may affect food safety or quality as well as customer issues.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of prior food service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to establish a strong rapport with students and the school staff.
- Ability to lift 50 up to pounds, twist, bend, squat, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Follows the Edibles Rex policies and procedures with 100% compliance to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Edibles Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer