The position of School Meal Packer is responsible for packing, counting, and ensuring the correct products are packed for school meals. While maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers, and prepare goods for delivery.
- Check and ensure items are damage free, mark and label crates and boxes properly with the correct products and locations.
- Count, sort, and label items to be delivered.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Read and evaluate daily pack sheets.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- AT least one year of prior food service experience.
- Good math skills.
- Must be able to count items/meals daily.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Work well independently as well as in a team/group setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and change tasks and duties as needed.
- Must be able to work in a timely manner, and get items needed to complete pack sheet order.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds daily, and stand for long periods of time.
Shipping and receiving dock, inside the building.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Edibles Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer